Best Western Carib Beach Resort
Best Western CARIB Beach Resort is ideally situated just minutes from the St. Thomas airport, town, inter-island ferries and a wonderful variety of island activities. Peaceful and secluded, with lovely, beachfront, airy rooms that enjoy breathtaking views of Lindbergh Bay's white sand beach, the CARIB Beach Resort is the perfect choice for your visit to St. Thomas.
Situated just across the bay from the Emerald beach resort, you can take the shuttle bus and use the facilities at the Emerald Beach Resort.
- Stay Dive Vacation Packages; specials negotiated exclusively for Blue Island Divers.
- We rinse, dry, and pack your equipment daily. You need not handle your equipment until you check out.
- Maximum of 8 or 12 divers per boat.
- Professional Instructors and Dive-masters to guide your dives and to serve your diving needs.
- Biggest range of Dive Sites by any St. Thomas Dive Center - Click Here to see for yourself.
- All hotels provide: Cable TV, Air conditioning, Hair dryers, Ironing boards and irons, restaurants.
|2012 Best Western Carib Beach Resort Stay & Play Package Rates
||January 1 - March 31
||April 1 - October 31
blackout dates April 24th to the 29th for Carnival
||November 1 - November 31
||Rental gear an additional twenty five dollars per person for all 3 days of diving
||Dive Shops, call for special group pricing
- 5 Night, 6 Day Stay
- 3 days of 2 tank boat dives for 2 divers
- Free pick up and drop off at Emerald Beach
- All dive gear will be rinsed and stored daily. Will be set up for you for each days dive.
- Additional days available at discounted rates
- Additional dives available at discounted rates
- Payment Arrangements: Payment due at time of booking
- Allotment: Free sale – based upon availability
- Cancellation Policies:
- Winter: 7 Days
- Summer: 3 Days
- Winter Season: No penalty if reservations are cancelled 7 days prior to scheduled arrival.
- Summer Season: No penalty if reservations are cancelled 3 days prior to scheduled arrival.
Casual open air dining is the order of the day at our tropical Fajita's restaurant. Look out over the blue Caribbean sea at Lindberg Bay and watch the pelicans dive for their lunch.